I have decided to share the list of accounts I deleted in the last three months from major platforms and the reasons behind it. Let's get started!
- Reddit.com (1): weak moderation policy; harassment; privacy issues
- Twitter.com (3): temporary accounts to contact an artist
- Google.com (2): drive accounts that were awaiting migration to Nextcloud
- Signal.org (1): useless account
- Mega (4): useless accounts
- Twitch (1): useless account; privacy issues
This year hasn't seen that many accounts deleted. Considerable changes appeared back in 2016-2017 when I started to take privacy matters a bit more in consideration.
Now the only major accounts left are two YouTube ones and a Google Drive one (awaiting migration to Nextcloud) but those should be removed by the end of the year.
I'll see you next time!